Lead QA Engineer
· Manage & lead a team of QA engineers
· Architect, design and develop test cases, using black and white box testing techniques, test tools and test harnesses, maintain test scripts
· Automate test cases and coordinate releases with other team members
· Help improve quality of product by identifying and prioritizing bugs and provide bug reports for releases.
· Contribute significantly towards continuous integration and continuous deployment setup
· Work closely with developers in agile methodology
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conduct functionality, system, regression, load/performance and acceptance testing using manual methods and testing tools
· Drive Test Driven Development (TDD) inside engineering and push for higher unit-test coverage
· Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in software testing
· Experience with testing complex public-facing web based applications and back-end services
· Experience with a few test automation tools (such as Selenium, JUnit, HTTPUnit, PHPUnit, SimpleTest, Sahi) is a must.
· Must be proficient in Quality Assurance processes and methodologies
· Advance level of experience on Bug tracking tool such as JIRA, Bugzilla, Trac
· Proficient with scripting & adept at working on the Unix environment
· Basic understanding of HTTP protocol and RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of various kinds of structured and unstructured data exchange models such as XML, JSON etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good problem solving and decision making skills
· Contribution to open source projects in the Automation/QA space is an added advantage
For Apply, send updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will get back to you!